Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jason Hickman Online Portfolio - Pitch package


Characters design and developed with help of Adam Terrio and Huminah Huminah.

"Grease Gill" developed with help from Adam Terrio, "Mike and Mel" are all Adam Terrio, I wanted to show how the designs both complement each other.


"Beverly hills roach" I only completed the coloring for this color concept.

Characters design by Adam Terrio, I added in the development of the layout for the pitch package while at Huminah Huminah.

"Carnies" Created characters and design for Huminah huminah

Most of these character and ideas were created for Huminah Humianh Animation while I was employed as Creative Director in charge of Pitch Package Presentations. Some design were developed with help from other designer as well as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment